Search results

1. Red Cyber Tail

Question Ashida not charging at 3A

I have been working on my first Ashida build off and on. Most everything is working. But, when I charge the unit it will only charge with ~0.5A. I cannot get it to charge with 3A. I am using chargers that deliver 15V @ 3A that I know work. (One of which is this one.) The unit is set to charge at...
  2. Red Cyber Tail

Question Configuring RVL-PMS-2's fan control

I have been working on my first Ashida and have the whole thing built. Now I'm just... Troubleshooting... How do you configure the RVL-PMS-2? I see on 4LayerTech.com that I should be able to configure the LED's color, see the temperature probe's value, the battery level, and other data...
  3. Red Cyber Tail

Question PMS-2 not outputting 3.3v after adding VGA wiring to Wii MoBo

Background info: I am in the process of building my ashida for the first time. I have been able to play games on it, and have everything (but VGA) hooked up at this point. My PMS-2 stopped outputting 3.3v after I tried upgrading from component to VGA. I had a pretty ugly solder bridge along the...
  4. Red Cyber Tail

Question "Failed to initialize FAT" error on First Ashida build

The Problem: I am building my first portable, Wesk's Ashida. When booting the system up I run into the "Failed to initialize FAT FS! Is an USB drive plugged in?" error. I could use some help getting past this. Things I have tried: 1. Tightly twisting the data lines and making sure they are...