Search results

1. MrPresident

Solved Can't get a 4 layer board to boot. This time I have everything (I think)

Hey everyone, here I am again. This time I tried to do everything there was to do. I bought and wired the PTH08080, checked voltages and trimmer a bit out the lines. When I power it up the screen is black and it's like it's resetting every half a second. The only thing I didn't try is to adjust...
  2. MrPresident

Question Can't get to boot 6-layer board

Hi everyone, after I broke my only 4 layer board, I decided to go forward and trim a 6 layer one. After testing that everything was working with the regulators and installing PortablizeMii, I decided to trim it. And to my surprise, it was working. But after working for 2 times, it died. The CPU...
  3. MrPresident

Question LMAO Trim / U4 Relocation

Hello, I'm finally starting my first trim on a Wii, I decided to start with a LMAO trim. However I only found detailed guides for the OMGWTF / OM6, but still not for the LMAO/Omega, and I was wondering if at least I could know how to relocate U4.
  4. MrPresident

Question My Wii composite signal has red and green mixed

Hello, so recently I finally got a Wii for a good price to make a portable of. I installed PortablizeMii and evrything worked fine, except that at some point I booted a game and saw that everything except for the blue color looks yellow. The screen was already tested with another Wii and it's...