Search results

1. uesporto

RVLoader v2.0

The only N64 wads that ran in my case was super mario 64 and Zelda OOT and sometimes run sometimes not, rvl 1.5 with MX chip.
  2. uesporto

RVLoader v2.0

These models you say are the sandisk fit version or normal size(cruzer blade) ?
  3. uesporto

RVLoader v2.0

I'm using the same model, a very old 4GB Sandisk red and black as you described, just for test before buy a definite drive.
  4. uesporto

RVLoader v2.0

Just on more thing. There is a list of compatible usb drives? I know that Kingston FCR-MRG2 is recommended but now it's too expensive for me Some VC wads runs fine others just freeze in the load screen, classic control screen or a black screen. I don't know maybe these problems are occurring...
  5. uesporto

RVLoader v2.0

So a need to reinstall anyway? It's not like other homebrew that keep all necessary files on flash drive? Needs to patch files?
  6. uesporto

RVLoader v2.0

If i format my usb drive what i need to do to resintall rvloader? just copy files from rvloader package or i need to run rvloader installer again?
  7. uesporto

Question Disable stock regulators to test the board

Hi everyone. it's been a long time that I left this board in a corner because I had lost hope of reviving her, but i recently decided to put an end to this situation and bought some cheap regulators that everyone hates here on the forum but calm down it's just for testing purposes. The...
  8. uesporto

RVLoader v2.0

When will virtual console wads support be implemented? It seems to me that it has been quite a while since the last version of rvloader was released. Was it discontinued?
  9. uesporto

RVLoader v2.0

I would like to know when rvloader will support WADS and emulators. All the virtualconsole WADS I tested didn't work. Updates to rvloader have taken a long time and sometimes it seems that it has been discontinued as the bbloader that doesn't move forward.
  10. uesporto

RVLoader v2.0

When i try to run a VC, freezes in load screen: Launching/dev/usbfs/vc/anywad.wad Some VC games load and freeze: You will need the Classic Controller When VC games will really run?
  11. uesporto

Ok. I already had soft modded the board before the problem. I'll remove the original regulators and connect the voltages. I did this question because i want to remove the gamecube ports and memory card and install in another wii that don't have these ports, so cutting will help to remove the...
  12. uesporto

I made the decision to cut the mainboard and install custom regulators to see if it comes back to life. In my case that I don't have the bbloader installed and any nowifi, bt ioses, what do I need to relocate after cutting? the bluetooth and wifi are enough to boot and access to HB channel and...
  13. uesporto

I forgot something. after pressing the power button, the regulators make a noise and then turn it off. Should I relocate the U10 if I remove the original regulators or only when trimming?
  14. uesporto

Yes, if i'm not mistaken i saw a post of him saying that tested in 20v but 19v was my limit. The game runs fine for a while but after i shut down, won't turn on no more.
  15. uesporto

Hi everyone. I was testing a 60 revision board to see if it works with voltages around 18v because I was planning a medium sized portable and use stock regulators without many cuts. In 19v the board stopped working, it stays in standby and whem i press the power button of the board or...
  16. uesporto

Release Wii native VGA - version 1.5

Understand. I was happy to know that a new version of portablizemii is coming out made completely from scratch, because my intention was to use the vga patch to enjoy it on a table console, just like an original console not a portable version, with just the vga patch installed and original...
  17. uesporto

Release Wii native VGA - version 1.5

There is some possibility that this patch could be released for a common console without the need of a full portabilizemii pack? using original nand and menus
  18. uesporto

Question Strange problem on portablizermii

Thanks. I really thought that portablizermii works with the same file system as the other loaders.
  19. uesporto

Question Strange problem on portablizermii

So i have to leave the wbfs files into wbfs folder only with the ID or NAME + ID? or any name?