Question Strange problem on portablizermii

I have a lot of games on my usb drive but my portablizermii only want to load the same games and whem i try to load a diferente game it automatically loads the previous loaded game.

The folders are ok and i transfer the games using wii backup manager. The holyday it's arriving in my country, i wanted to share the project with my friends and don't know what to do.

Hmm.. Odd. Personally my only Idea is the format type, but I wouldn't know for sure. Personally for me Wii games won't load in the first place, so you farther ahead than I am. I'm still fairly new to this so I wouldn't suggest formatting for now, somebody more experienced is probably going to come by soon

Hmm.. Odd. Personally my only Idea is the format type, but I wouldn't know for sure. Personally for me Wii games won't load in the first place, so you farther ahead than I am. I'm still fairly new to this so I wouldn't suggest formatting for now, somebody more experienced is probably going to come by soon
Thanks

GingerOfOz

no wario
Staff member
2020 2nd Place Winner
2022 3rd Place Winner
Portables
just so many i am so cool
Your issue is the folders that contain the .wbfs file. The .wbfs files should all be placed directly into the wbfs folder, without an additional folder between them.

Your issue is the folders that contain the .wbfs file. The .wbfs files should all be placed directly into the wbfs folder, without an additional folder between them.
So i have to leave the wbfs files into wbfs folder only with the ID or NAME + ID? or any name?

Nold

real emulation, no hardware
Staff member
2021 1st Place Winner
Portables
5 + 1*π
Thanks.

I really thought that portablizermii works with the same file system as the other loaders.