Search results

1. birbpal

Selling tesla batteries

Battery specifications: Model : Tesla 2170 Dimensions : 21mm x 70mm Compacity : 4800mah Weight : 69 grams (nice i know) Each battery is extracted from a tesla battery module as shown in the image, its a crap ton of manual labor as first off i have to pop off every single battery with PLASTIC...
  2. birbpal

Worklog Wiintendo switch my first portable.

So I started like last week, I've been thinking of ideas and stuff to do. But I'm really gonna need some help, I have a image of a concept (still not sure about the colors). But i do have a question, what 2d cad software do i use to design my wiintendo switch (smth free cause im broke). Or just...
  3. birbpal

Question Should i make my portable emulated or let it have a real motherboard.

Basically this is the design i'm going to. The part that really made me think if i should use emulated or not are the controllers, i want them to be like the nintendo switches. That means you could deattach them and I was also thinking of trying to make a dock, just in case i want to play on a...
  4. birbpal

Discussion RVL-AMP 3d model

I made this in blender, its definitely not refined but I think that it should do the job :)