Search results

1. RDNoob26

A new Gboy

Hello guys, I am slowly working on a new G-boy as my original one was done with what I had in hand back then. This one will have the normal PCB for the front and back buttons, I will reuse my composite display and custom regs though. I am also experimenting with primer, fillers and a...
  2. RDNoob26

G-boy spare PCBs anyone?

Hello my people, I am planning to rebuild my G-boy portable I made about 1 year ago but this time using the right tools and parts, with a more quality cooling and case in general. So I'm wondering if any of you have some spare PCB for the front and back buttons, as well as for the speakers...
  3. RDNoob26

Worklog Bluetooth OG Gamecube controller

Hello my people. I have been working on a bluetooth control using the original GC controller and an ESP32. This project is inspired in the article of the youtuber Yakara Colombia in which he presents the following pinout for the GC IC matched with the pins on the ESP32: And the following...
  4. RDNoob26

Worklog [2023 Contest Entry] 2 consoles in 1 Wii And NX dock on gamecube case

I am planning to put both a trimmed wii and a Nintendo Switch dock inside a gamecube case. I did something similar with just the switch dock using the models that @lyberty5 posted a few years ago. Features for the Wii side: HDMI and digital audio using the VGA signal. Bluetooth controllers...