Search results

1. Geliot0406

GBA Carrying case

I found this GBA accesory lot on ebay. Its currently at 20US with free shipping, and it has the GBA carrying case! I believe it is a rare item, and the auction is about to end, so you have to be fast if you want to use this for a Wii Portable...
  2. Geliot0406

[worklog] GalaxyBoy - My GameBoyZero Build

After lurking around in a lot of pi projects forums, I found out about the GBZ, I didnt like it that much at first, But then I fell in love with it. The reason? I dunno, i just did. I decided to make my own build, but not an exact copy. So this will be my first experience with anything related...
  3. Geliot0406

Question How can I remove stuck screws?

Basically that, Im taking apart a gameboy for the first time and there are 4 infernal screws there. They are evil! Even more evil than The Four Dark Devas Of Destruction! One of them is not + anymore, its O, yep. I cant get them out. Any ideas?
  4. Geliot0406

DsPiZero (On Hold for another project)

Yo! I have been absent from the forums for almost 4 months, and I am getting back in business baby!.. kinda. I have said this already, but I have zero experience. (See what I did there? Zero? Pi Zero? Ha! Ill go jump off a bridge now) So, I decided to start simple, no Wii portable (Ill get into...
  5. Geliot0406

New Nintendo 2DS XL revealed

Yes, it IS real My first thought was "lolwut?", And I still stand on that, internally. The exterior of the console? GOD gimme 20 and a taco. It looks so good! What do you think about this console? (BTW, I have to make my project on a case that looks exactly like that. God bless the Pi Zero)
  6. Geliot0406

Question Where to put GCN Isos using PortabilizeMii

Yup, just that. I have been trying a lot and PortabilizeMii nor nintendont recognize any games. Im trying to use Melee. ALSO! where do wii games go and what do I use to launch them?
  7. Geliot0406

Question Best battery?

So I have 100% decided that I will be making a Wii Laptop as my first portable. I have little to no experience with electronics, but i know the things I need to know, and all thanks to you! So, I will NOT be making a laptop case for this, instead, I am mounting a screen in a wii. Even though i...
  8. Geliot0406

Question Looking for a case for my GCP

So I an planning to make a GCP but i have one problem... the case. I have already read the guide for making cases, but I couldnt understand the methods for making one, so I decided to buy one. I want to make something very similar to Gmans Gamecube Portable U 2.0, but I cant seem to find any wii...
  9. Geliot0406

The newest, the noobest, and the youngest. New member!

So i have been silently spying on you guys for about 2 months now, but i decided to make an account and be an active user of the site!. Now, i know absolutely NOTHING about portabilizing, ironing, soldering n stuff, but my guess is that it is always best to have senpai's than bad tutorials, so I...