Search results

1. void

Question PMS lite not suppling 5v

My Pms Lite will not supply 5v on the 5v line but all the other lines are correct. Instead the 5v line is suppling 3.9v
  2. void

Solved U amp static

Working on my g wii I have tried to do audio. It works for a while but when playing a game it randomly starts static. The only way I know how to fix it for now is by power cycling the wii but then the problem comes back in a minute or two
  3. void

Question composite on wii fades to white or black or the screen is red

I am making g wii and while trying to do vga i had problems so i tried to just stick with composite for now. Then when i went to boot up the wii on composite, the screen kept fading to white and repeating its self. Now when i try to boot up the wii it ether fades to black once and stays or it...
  4. void

Question Blue screen with composite

Hi, I was working on my g wii and the composite worked before, when trying to put it together the composite does not work anymore.
  5. void

Solved Wiring batteries

I am trying to make my wii portable but do not know how to wire the batteries as in put the wires on the batteries so they stay on. I don't know if I should solder on the batteries or not i have tried to look at worklogs but have not found a picture where I can see the wire on the batteries or...
  6. void

Solved Wii not reconizing usb

I am working on a wii portable, and have tried to wire the usb data lines. But the wii just says that there is no usb connected
  7. void

Solved Screen not turning on.

I was trying to make a wii portable, and I think I wired everything correctly. But when I went to test it the screen just stays black. The driver board and screen I am using are the ones from 4layer and I have done the low voltage mod to the driver board.
  8. void

Solved LDO removed by mistake

Hello, I was looking at a work log and in the work log he removed the LDO. I didn't realize that he had the PMS 2 and not the PMS lite but I have a PMS lite. So I removed the LDO. Is there any way to fix this or do I just buy a new wii.
  9. void

Question wii portable parts

hello, I wanted to make my own wii portable and was looking for parts just want to know if all of these parts will work together and if i need anything els parts wii ? batteries $22.00...