Solved Wiring batteries

void

I am trying to make my wii portable but do not know how to wire the batteries as in put the wires on the batteries so they stay on. I don't know if I should solder on the batteries or not i have tried to look at worklogs but have not found a picture where I can see the wire on the batteries or anyone saying how to do it.

U should avoid to try soldering with a hot iron station to the batteries, because heating them up for a long time can be dangerous. It's not impossible, but you should use a special tin wire. The safest way is to use some battery clips
1649607384190.png
or if you still have to build a case but you need to do some tests you can use a battery holder like this
1649607313640.png

void

U should avoid to try soldering with a hot iron station to the batteries, because heating them up for a long time can be dangerous. It's not impossible, but you should use a special tin wire. The safest way is to use some battery clips
View attachment 21961
or if you still have to build a case but you need to do some tests you can use a battery holder like this
View attachment 21960
I am making a g wii I probable should have said that earlier but i don't know how to fit thous clips in there. All the work logs I see don't have them.

So I've checked on some worklogs and it looks like the g wii doesn't have any place or slot to fit the battery clips. But i noticed that in most cases the wires have been soldered directly to the battery.
20210916_112025.jpg
If you also want to use this method you should try to look at this video from minute 3:13, it shows what you need to solder easily on batteries.

Remember to try to expose the batteries to heat as little as possible
Hope this helps

A spot welder is the best choice to perform this kind of operations because it basically exposes the battery to no heat. Long time exposure to heat can damage them or in some cases it can be even more dangerous even if the 18650 may look safer than flat lipo batteries