Discussion Custom GC controller board - interest check

Would you get a board? (can select up to 6)

• YES

Votes: 41 87.2%
  • YES

Votes: 33 70.2%
  • YES

Votes: 21 44.7%
  • YES

Votes: 20 42.6%
  • YES

Votes: 17 36.2%
  • YES

Votes: 19 40.4%

• Total voters
Would love to check one out. When are they being released? Wouldnt have money until this upcoming friday.

Noah

retired
Portables
We won't be doing pre-orders for the US stock. I'll talk with ShockSlayer and Aurelio and see if we want to do a surprise release or set a date and time.

If we run out of stock we will take pre-orders for the next batch.

Ok. Wont be dissapointed if i miss the first batch since i have a converter board for 3ds sliders :p thanks for the heads up

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
Ok. Wont be dissapointed if i miss the first batch since i have a converter board for 3ds sliders :p thanks for the heads up
We are doing our best to have a stock big enough so that everybody gets the chance to get the boards :)

Doom

Modelrater
Estmemed Member
Portables
Always 1/2
We won't be doing pre-orders for the US stock. I'll talk with ShockSlayer and Aurelio and see if we want to do a surprise release or set a date and time.

If we run out of stock we will take pre-orders for the next batch.
Just remember 2 minutes to midnight is a precarious endeavor.

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
Great, I thought the Brexit would've affected this.
No, it's just a matter of distances. With brexit you could have to pay extra taxes when you'll get the package, but I can't do anything about it. Also you are still in the EU as of now, so you don't have to worry about it :)

Bakuku

Portables
Whats the asking price for these boards and will the gc homebrew be provided to configuire the board?
Shipping to Belgium cost too please

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
Whats the asking price for these boards and will the gc homebrew be provided to configuire the board?
Shipping to Belgium cost too please
The price will probably be $20 (or 18€ in your case). Yes, the configuration homebrew will be provided both for the Gamecube and the Wii when the boards will be available.
I don't know yet the cost to ship the board to Belgium, I will check everything before making the boards available

I wasn't exactly sure what the poll for so I selected all :( as previously mentioned 3 for me plz

Matthew

Formally known as Chaos
Portables
I wasn't exactly sure what the poll for so I selected all :( as previously mentioned 3 for me plz
You can change your poll answers by click the "Change your vote" button on poll.