Discussion Custom GC controller board - interest check

Would you get a board? (can select up to 6)

• YES

Votes: 41 87.2%
  • YES

Votes: 33 70.2%
  • YES

Votes: 21 44.7%
  • YES

Votes: 20 42.6%
  • YES

Votes: 17 36.2%
  • YES

Votes: 19 40.4%

• Total voters

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
Not sure if the European stock will be but the BB Store stock won't be. These are aimed at portables anyways so you should already be able to upgrade if you're making a portable :P
The ones coming from the European stock (me) are assembled and programmed after the order is placed, so yeah, they'll always have the latest firmware on them :)

ShockSlayer

the real
Portables
please do not ask!!!! I will NOT respond
If you don't mind a little bit of solder on your boards, I can update the firmware if needed. Just put a note on your order, or PM me with your order number.

I see the boards in the store, but I am not able to purchase it, i get a popup window. what do I have to do, to get this ordered now.

cheese

the tallest memer in town
Staff member
I see the boards in the store, but I am not able to purchase it, i get a popup window. what do I have to do, to get this ordered now.
It seems there is something wrong with the store right now, I told Noah, he should be fixing it soon.

I got it to add to the cart, but now it will not let me check a "State" to ship it to

do we got any idea when this will be fixed? so i can place an order? still doing the same thing it was doing last night.

Still not working, unable to register for an acct. or do it as a quest. keeps asking for "State" and it will not fill in. @ShockSlayer can I just paypal you the money for this? i need this item to start to finish up my units.

thanks

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
It looks to me that it's having problems saving cookies. Try clearing them too :D