Jun 3, 2018

Following 2

Birthday:
Nov 27, 2001 (Age: 17)
High School Student

Share This Page

Wadebrody

Male, 17, from ur mums house

Ive made a mistake by not buying the rest of my parts for my portable by waiting for the all in one board to come in (raspberry pi portable) Jan 19, 2017

Wadebrody was last seen:
Jun 3, 2018
    1. Wadebrody
      Wadebrody
      Ive made a mistake by not buying the rest of my parts for my portable by waiting for the all in one board to come in (raspberry pi portable)
      1. View previous comments...
      2. cheese
        cheese
        If you get lucky you might get the china stuff at the same time, I've had china post be delivered in under a week before
        Jan 19, 2017
        Wadebrody, Aurelio and Acronell like this.
      3. fibbef
        fibbef
        That's a pretty sweet kit though. You'll have a pretty fun, good looking portable once all the stuff comes in.
        Jan 19, 2017
        Wadebrody and Acronell like this.
      4. Matthew
        Matthew
        Waiting is usually the worst part about making a portable. But it will definitely be worth the wait!
        Jan 19, 2017
        Wadebrody and cheese like this.
    2. Wadebrody
      Wadebrody
      At school, I can't see half of the pictures people upload because the use imgur or some other image hosting sites that they block. It sucks
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Wadebrody
        Wadebrody
        Yeah, I was strolling through ModRetro and I was like, oh, here's a cool looking project. Just kidding, their pictures were hosted on photobucket and their subscription was up.
        Nov 29, 2016
        cheese likes this.
      3. JacksonS
        JacksonS
        I can't even view the forum at my school... no, I can't even use the WiFi anymore, because they installed a convoluted sign-in process.
        Nov 29, 2016
        cheese and Wadebrody like this.
      4. Wadebrody
        Wadebrody
        Yeah... They block some sites I go on though, like Reddit or some other places, which it sort of makes sense for reddit
        Nov 29, 2016
        cheese likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 27, 2001 (Age: 17)
    High School Student
    Portables:
    GBZ