Recent content by Thenewgingergamecube

1. Thenewgingergamecube

Question Building the gc switched

Hello , Gingergamecube here showing off a new concept of mines My new portable will have Non trimmed wii Nintendont 4 gc controller Memory card slot Headphone jack Original gamecube controller Although im a bit stuck . In my concept i have split an original gamecube controller . The...
  2. Thenewgingergamecube

Question Rewiring the wii power buttons is there a way?

Ok thanks for the great tips , btw bug fan of your work shank especially the wiienvision and thanks stitches for all of your great advice
  3. Thenewgingergamecube

Ok thanks ill do my research and i will attempt the omgwtf trim thanks for your help Stitches
  4. Thenewgingergamecube

Ok thanks for information i really hoped this would work because the omgwtf trim seems quite challenging. Is there another trim that i can do which is simpler?
  5. Thenewgingergamecube

Yeah i made the trim up my self it linits me having to rewire custom regulators and rewire new ports
  6. Thenewgingergamecube

Hi , gingergamecube here, Im doing a basic wii trim for a wii mini . Now as this is a trim which will eliminate the power button i need to rewire it , but as im lacking certain knowledge i dont know where im supposed to re wire it to. If you can please help me and let me know if u can tell me...
  7. Thenewgingergamecube

Worklog The WiiCube

Hey man love the progress im working on a wii portable right now keep up the good progress