Gingergamecube here showing off a new concept of mines
My new portable will have
Non trimmed wii
Nintendont
4 gc controller
Memory card slot
Headphone jack
Original gamecube controller

Although im a bit stuck . In my concept i have split an original gamecube controller . The picture below is the one i would like to use yet im still not sure how to split the gc controler and i would not like to use a gc +
All information you have that might help is much appreciated

Attachments

Portables
Hi Gingergamecube, I like how you introduce yourself like some people in streaming channels do, to reinforce their brand. That is a very nice concept, I like your drawing.

Given your budgetary constraints, have you considered something a little less ambitious? I found this video of someone using an ESP32 microcontroller with a SPI LCD to run emulated original Nintendo games:

ESP32 Gaming Console - Homemade Emulator Less Than 20$ - Electronoobs​

I realize a project like this won't make you a world famous streamer overnight, but it's a starting place. You'll need to do some research, learning to wire up electronics components, troubleshoot when issues occur. If you take that project do things like create your own custom PCB, make your own 3D printed case for it, and maybe add some other creative flair, you would definitely earn some attention for it. I'm sure people in the community would be happy to give you a tip once in a while, but you would still need to do most of the research.