Recent content by Rocoloco321

1. Rocoloco321

Question 2ds R button broke

Well the issue is that the R button of my 2ds fell of the console ripping the solder pads off the motherboard. I attempted to scratch the motherboard to reveal the traces, but now the console detects that the button is pressed (I haven't put a new button yet) Any ideas?
  2. Rocoloco321

Discussion Small finding about the dvd drive

I dont know if this has not been documentated but if it hasn't I think this can patch the dvd checks Well the point is that the dvd checks are just at the start of the game. You can unplug it after 30 second and the game will still run
  3. Rocoloco321

Release The 2 Dollar Wii Component mod (aka. Here we dont sell that anymore)

Yes I used the port ground as tbe video ground
  4. Rocoloco321

Release The 2 Dollar Wii Component mod (aka. Here we dont sell that anymore)

So I was tired of using my wii in composite video, so I tried to search a component cable, the only answer to that was "Here we dont sell it anymore, but theres the wii2hdmi, It can output video at 1080p" Here at Mexico the wii2hdmi costs around 25 dollars. So i went to a electronic shop and I...
  5. Rocoloco321

Solved Wii dvd drive logic board

So i made a component mod to my wii,but i broke the wii dvd drive flex cable connector, so there is a way to patch the drive without having to install portmii?
  6. Rocoloco321

Worklog Identifying a Wii's Revision Based off of Serial Numbers

Revision: RVL-CPU-60 Serial number: LU84393164-8 Color : Black
  7. Rocoloco321

Question Wiimote not turning on

Noticed that if i make pressure in the bluetooth (broadcom chip, under the speaker should be ) it turns on
  8. Rocoloco321

E X3700 BA7XND
  9. Rocoloco321

My wiimote one day just stopped working, i noticed that when I apply pressure on this chip, sometimes it works
  10. Rocoloco321

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hi i am here because of all the wii info, also i want to repair a wiimote