Recent content by Predue89

1. Predue89

Solved Gwii green tint on lcd

What do you mean by that? I just added an accu pack in my last portable to see how it works and I get that purple colors on white, if it's too bright.
  2. Predue89

GoPro Hero5 lite (for FPV) 30g!

Hey guys, here is a small project I just finished. Had nowhere to post a worklog, but in this forum it might be in good hands :) Finished Design: With a ND filter: The assembly is rather easy, but just in case I made a video that guides you throughthe process: Here are some pics of...
  3. Predue89

Guide De-Lidding the Wii chips

Ah, ic. I actually didn't know that :blush: One could say I followed you guide precisely. :XD: I did it exactly the way you recommended it. Very nice and detailed tutorial. ;)
  4. Predue89

Guide De-Lidding the Wii chips

Cool info ;) I've done this in my last portable. After watching a video about thermal flow and removing the heatspreader to apply better/new thermal paste and using copper instead of the aluminum. As far as I can tell it is working great, although I don't really know if it does a significant...
  5. Predue89

Guide Building Internal USB Drives Into Portables

Is the LED on the backside supposed to light up all the time? Or did I make a mistake?
  6. Predue89

Worklog Wii motherboard interface PCB / WII Portable (still unnamed)

Looking very impressive :) I just wanted to ask why you chose to work with 18650 batteries and not with some li-po ones that are slimmer?
  7. Predue89

Worklog Nintendo Swiitch V2.5 - BocuD's third Wii Portable

That is looking awesome so far! Keep up the good work ;) Can't wait to see this boy finished.
  8. Predue89

Worklog The littleBIG Boy

Not yet :awesome:
  9. Predue89

PortablizeMii "Themes"?

I actually made a thp video myself from the intro of the GameCube (with the rolling dice). It worked by just replacing the original intro video (I made sure it had the same resolution). But a menu like the one from a GameCube :rothink: that would be awesome:D
  10. Predue89

Worklog Switch-alike Portable

Hey dear community, I decided to publish the stl files for everyone. If you want to use them just give some credit ;) https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3222430 PS: Sry for bumping this old thread
  11. Predue89

Discussion PowerMii call for contribution

Can you count me in? Edit: In the next batch, if there is no part left.
  12. Predue89

Worklog RASPBERRY PI ZERO SLIM CONSOLE

I bought some rubber tact switches from adafruit for a shitload of money. And parallel to that I bought some very cheap ones from china (ebay). Guess what... The branding and everything on these buttons are the exact same as on the Adafruit switches. They ARE the same buttons, even in the same...
  13. Predue89

Question DIY WaveBird Reciever?

Why not work with two Arduino pro mini and a GC+? The Arduino is very cheap and the transceiver for them, too. Arduino Transceiver I found some software for this, unfortunately I haven't had the time to test everything. I have all the nessesary hardware though (because I wanted to build one...
  14. Predue89

Worklog Strike Wiitches (Wii portable)

Hey, nice to see you here, working for your dream :D;) I can tell that you already read much through the threads. If you have questions, feel free to ask them here, we will do our best to answer them. (Most likely not me, cause I don't know sh*t xD. But the community is great here) Have fun...
  15. Predue89

Worklog The littleBIG Boy

Ebay :D I wrote it in one of my first posts, from which model it was.