Recent content by lyberty5

1. lyberty5

Gamecube Grip for Nintendo Switch

I just stumbled upon this, this is superb !
  2. lyberty5

Finally got a 3D Printer...

just seeing these prints I wanted to mention, you really don't need rafts. Don't worry and save yourself some time. If your model doesn't stick just apply 1 layer of regular glue stick and it'll do the job. I only use rafts for prints with little to no first layer surface
  3. lyberty5

Finally got a 3D Printer...

No one is disappointed :) do what you want :) I have two ender 3 also and both work great while having different issues. We're here to help :p
  4. lyberty5

Model GameCube Switch dock STL files

Send me your email adress in Private message I'll email you the STLs, I can't upload them here the format isn't supported.
  5. lyberty5

Oh no this is only for the mayflash adapter of course
  6. lyberty5

Here you go :)
  7. lyberty5

Release Wii native VGA - version 1.5

I just bought a cheap aliexpress component cable and it seems to have every single pin (1-16)
  8. lyberty5

Raspberry Pi Zero v1.3 full scans

Here's my one "contribution" to this community: if you ever wanted to fit a pi zero in a super tight place, this should help you. I mostly wanted to see the inside layers of the pi zero to see what could easily be trimmed, most likely power regulation components, and if other stuff can be...
  9. lyberty5

Worklog The GS2

Read the post above yours.
  10. lyberty5

The "holder slim" is slimmer because it doesn't have the two "bumps" on the side. It's probably way easyier to install but won't be glued as strongly to the case. I've never used this model but it's certainly faster to print and easyier to use (less grinding of the inside of the GC.
  11. lyberty5

Solved Where would I find a wasp fusion?

I have two wiikey fusions one used one new they're not doing anything if you want them..
  12. lyberty5

You can download the STLs from the bottom of this post if you want to try to turn your Gamecube case into a Switch dock. I wanted to host the files here to promote Bitbuilt a tiny bit if it's fine by everyone. Keep in mind, if you want to try this mod, that the dock flat cable length will be...
  13. lyberty5

Worklog Nintendo MiWii "First Portable"

Hi french bois, Good to know there are some of you here. For parts with terrible shipping, you can look to aliexpress, they generally offer free shipping on most of the items you'll find on ebay like squishy tact switches, 3Ds sliders and such.
  14. lyberty5

Worklog Portable Wii WVI (WIP)

The antenna gives it such a great look ! Nice case and great project ! Is the connection seamless?
  15. lyberty5

Building Batteries with 1 Port Play and Charge

I'm so glad this guide exists :)))