Recent content by jannviruz

1. jannviruz

Question Vga video not supported in gamecube games

Thus, the loading of the games has been a success, the NTSC version does not give any errors, even without selecting the forced progressive video, it loads a couple of seconds after starting the game by pressing the and accepting the change to progressive in the game , Thank you very much for...
  2. jannviruz

Well, the truth is that I use PAL games, I will try better with the NTSC ones to see if they load better, thanks for the information
  3. jannviruz

The same thing about starting the video a little later happens to me with some but there are others where there is no sign that the image is shown, it simply gives me a video message that is not supported on the display, if I change to composite video the game is already visible normally but if...
  4. jannviruz

When I get back from work I try it, do I activate the option in all the games or only in the ones that are not visible?
  5. jannviruz

Hello guys, I need a little help with this issue, I have installed the rvloader patches for Vga on an OM4 inside the Wii-u gamepad and everything works fine with Wii games but with gamecube, many games do not show an image and the display shows me It says video not supported, activating the...
  6. jannviruz

Question wii clipping stuck in boot

Hello again, in this case, I am proud to announce that I am persistent in looking for problems and I found the bluebomb method on the web to charge the Chanel hombrew and it worked for me but only halfway because when I loaded the usb for hackmii it did not detect it and I couldn't charge it...
  7. jannviruz

Question possible AVE shorted with VGA

I cleaned everything and there was no luck so I decided to lift the pin and it worked. Now I have 75 ohms in R so I only have to restore the plant values to adjust the balance because I was messing with the settings, thanks for the support you are truly great,
  8. jannviruz

Okay, I clean the entire area and check if it is the cause. If the short continues to occur, I thought about carefully lifting the pin of the R component and thus determining if the short is in the RVL or in the Wii line, would it work?
  9. jannviruz

In lines G and B I have 35 ohms and in R a short, I checked with everything loose and the short is on the Wii directly in the AVE resistors there is a short in R, but it is true that I did not check the other part of the motherboard. Wii, if there is something short on the resistors on the other...
  10. jannviruz

A color component is missing but the image looks very defined,The last photo is composite video but the image shakes a little, I don't know what else I could check, I have a 6-layer Wii cutout that doesn't work, could I transplant the AVE?
  11. jannviruz

Is it possible that the AVE is damaged? because I am not receiving any resistance in the R component line and there is a short to ground, in the G and B components I have a resistance value of 0.35 in scale from diode to ground, the composite image on a screen also shakes 6.5” but when...
  12. jannviruz

Discussion Turning RP2040 Zero into a GameCube Controller

Hello, thank you very much for your contribution when I read it I was very excited and I decided to try it because with the rp2040 it is really cheap to prepare a controller for gamecube, the problem is that when I drag the ssd file it saves but it returns me to the loading screen file as if you...
  13. jannviruz

Well yes, we have gained experience in this stupid case, I thank you for your time and support, regards ;)
  14. jannviruz

I tried leaving it for up to 5 minutes, it's as if it was paralyzed there, I tried different cards, different micro sd adapters, also different fat formats, and even with different cluster configurations in case it was that, the wifi card detects it but I can't connect to the internet so I can't...
  15. jannviruz

hello again, I definitely did not find the way to run bootmii in the clipping, it was frozen or from the beginning it said that cios 254 was missing but I could not install it either because wad manager gave me an error when trying any wad, so after having the reader installed I I decided to...