Recent content by Androxilogin

1. Androxilogin

Model Remixed PS2 Ultra Slim cases for SCPH-79001 & Dummy Memory Cards

Thanks for posting this! Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner here and interesting to run into you on Reddit!
  2. Androxilogin

Do you mean like remove the original power button from the PCB of the SCPH-79001? Maybe extremely carefully, but odds are you're going to melt it trying to get it off of there. As for the wiring, it's the same as found in the project thread. You just have to provide a tactile switch in place of...
  3. Androxilogin

As mentioned in the project thread, I've edited Wesk's files to use a cheap Arduino Micro SD module rather than chopping up an SD Micro to full sized adapter. I've had bad experiences with those in the past so I wanted to avoid them completely. What these are more durable, there is one setback-...
  4. Androxilogin

PS2 Ultra Slim

Just wanted to make sure you were okay with it before I uploaded anything. If that's indeed the case, I'll upload there and link that post here for easy access to anyone looking to print one for themselves while scouring over this thread in the future.
  5. Androxilogin

PS2 Ultra Slim

As mentioned previously, here are files from my personal contributions including the dummy memory card placeholder and power button spacer for the SCPH-79001. I have not seen any confirmation on permission to share my edits to the files already provided so at least for the time being, those will...
  6. Androxilogin

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

I came to post on a thread and apparently my message won't be seen until I say something here. So hello. Okay, bye now.
  7. Androxilogin

PS2 Ultra Slim

@Wesk: I've replaced the SD micro adapter portion with one of those cheap Micro SD Arduino Modules in my personal build remixing your file. With your permission, I'll release it here. Otherwise I'll just keep it to myself. The problem with this is that the module doesn't have an ACK connection...