Burenyuu spottedhello, i'm poieen
found this forum while looking for 2ds xl hardmods (and am planning on doing some myself)
Burenyuu spottedhello, i'm poieen
found this forum while looking for 2ds xl hardmods (and am planning on doing some myself)
just go for it. dont be scared to break wiis. its part of the hobby.Hello! Big bitbuilt lurker for a long time who's been interested in console modding forever. Of course as a kid it starts with softmodding consoles, like my 3DS or Wii, but my desire for something bigger has always grown. Always been fascinated by Wii portables and thinking of taking the plunge.
I've also built my own Guitar Hero controllers for a while now, which is how I've improved my soldering over the years. Excited to explore the forum
Moreso scared of frying expensive custom PCBs if I chose to go that route haha. But thanks for the words of encouragementjust go for it. dont be scared to break wiis. its part of the hobby.
Saw the Kawaii project and decided to register. Thanks for having me 