BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hey Guys,

I'm currently attempting to make an Ashida and it's my first time ever making a portable so I'm gonna have plenty of questions....
 
Hi all, been lurking on these threads for quite some time now, I wanted to thank the community for being so active and supportive. I've built the noldendo wii micro and a Aliexpress Ashida which is a pretty nice kit! Currently working on GC Nano and just found a cheap wii mini HW2 for the kawaii build!
 
"Hello, I like old video games and talking to other people about old video games and lamenting that the games I played in my childhood are old now." - 1/1000
 
Hello! Big bitbuilt lurker for a long time who's been interested in console modding forever. Of course as a kid it starts with softmodding consoles, like my 3DS or Wii, but my desire for something bigger has always grown. Always been fascinated by Wii portables and thinking of taking the plunge.

I've also built my own Guitar Hero controllers for a while now, which is how I've improved my soldering over the years. Excited to explore the forum
 
Hello! Big bitbuilt lurker for a long time who's been interested in console modding forever. Of course as a kid it starts with softmodding consoles, like my 3DS or Wii, but my desire for something bigger has always grown. Always been fascinated by Wii portables and thinking of taking the plunge.

I've also built my own Guitar Hero controllers for a while now, which is how I've improved my soldering over the years. Excited to explore the forum
just go for it. dont be scared to break wiis. its part of the hobby.
 
Back
Top