The tension
3,3v ok
1,15v ok
1v ok
And the 1,8 v on the board is ok
I dont want a stend the error

please help me

Attachments

here is what i did. I installed letter bomb then bbloader. then I cut out the motherboard. I don't know if I put the vga and wifi patch any more. coated I install my voltage regulator and move u9 because I break u10. I had or bind to cut the trace on u5. I tried my card but no video signal. i cut u5 trave still no signal. do I have to move the wifi?

Mmh looks like a 6 layer board, not too sure about those. I don't have the knowledge to determine whether the wiring makes sense. Might wanna check your resistances. Do the chips get warm when you power it up? I see the LDO is still there, not sure if that is supposed to be like that. Is it just no video but you have sound or another indication the wii itself boots up?

yes indeed it is a 6 layer. I can feel the cpu heat up slightly when it is turned on. but i have no video signal on the lcd. Can I check my wiring Thank you

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
We're going to need more photos, of everything

Its is a probleme of my power régulation .

I eventually found the root of the problem. I have mixed two types of voltage regulator of the pth8080 and the mini 360. the gnds of the mini 360 interfere with the pth regulator. I think that by putting a diode between the two I will be able to reconnect them. in the meantime i remove them and do a test without the mini 360. and miracle it works. I use the mini 360, 5v for the usb and 3.3v for the controller I also have another 5v for the sound