Release WiFiflex: Wii WiFi relocation flex pcb

Awesome to see it works!! Also for the headphone sense via, if I am not mistaken you have another via you should have access to (S - HPS):

1708075410685.png

In any case, and as you mentioned, I highly recommend installing RVLoader with the WiFi patch out and then enable it on a per-game basis

Last edited:
I completely forgot there was another via to solder to :facepalm:. That top one would work perfect for this installation.

If anyone (in the US) has any spares from their order, please message me as I’d be happy to buy one or two off you. Thanks!

EDIT: Purchasing some from Teatimetim. Thanks for the messages!

Last edited:
Wait, so does this technically mean that it’s possible to create a working Wii trim that DOESN’T need RVLoader? Technically, all the requirements are met (Bluetooth, WiFi, U10, custom regs) unless there’s something else I’m missing…

Wait, so does this technically mean that it’s possible to create a working Wii trim that DOESN’T need RVLoader? Technically, all the requirements are met (Bluetooth, WiFi, U10, custom regs) unless there’s something else I’m missing…
VGA patches for VGA displays, and disc drive for USB loader support (I believe they don’t have to work, but they do have to be connected). Also there’s no support for GC controllers on the home menu.

VGA patches for VGA displays, and disc drive for USB loader support (I believe they don’t have to work, but they do have to be connected). Also there’s no support for GC controllers on the home menu.
Well, looks like it’s finally time. A composite video, wireless controller and sensor bar dependent, (disc-drive required question mark pls don’t hurt me Shank) portable, anyone? While you're at it, might as well use an OM6 trim and throw in a GameCube memory card port. Any takers?

Last edited:

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
Well, looks like it’s finally time. A composite video, wireless controller and sensor bar dependent, (disc-drive required question mark pls don’t hurt me Shank) portable, anyone? Make sure to use an OM6 trim and throw in a GameCube memory card port just for the heck of it.
NO monopoly.jpg