Want to buy wii portable

Status
Not open for further replies.

tazzie

i know it see,s silly with the switch, but I really want a wii portable. I understand the costs are high and timeline for delivery long. If someone has the bandwidth for a project like this please reach out to me and let's discuss costs, deposit, etc. thanks so much!

Gman

RTFDS
Staff member
Most people build these as a hobby for fun. Few people build them on commission to sell and it is time consuming to be doing in their free time. If you want, you could learn to make your own using the resources we have here.

tazzie

Yes, but I am a functional retard at best when it comes to my mechanical skills. How about a gamecube portable?

Gamecube portables are outdated and nobody makes them anymore. The thing is, a lot of hours and finances go into making these Portables. So, when people make one they aren't apt to selling them quickly. They want to be able to use and enjoy their creation instead of selling it right away. Now that you have put your name out there asking if anybody is selling theirs, if anybody wants to sell theirs they will probably contact you by private message.

But I would really suggest learning and making one yourself. It is a great learning experience.

Tbh it will be hard to find someone to sell you one. I'm pretty new to the hobby, but I have had a mini obsession with this forum the past year and a half, reading through countless hours of material and diagrams. Some problems were answered in a comment that I read. I knew absolutely nothing about electronics. Pretty decent at 3d modeling but thats it..As of now I'm prob. A month or less away from finishing my first wii portable asides from a minor issue with a button wiring I need to check, and audio wiring I'm almost done. From figuring out how to do the trim, soldering, using a multimeter, figuring out how the battery charging circuit works, ohms law. Could not of gotten this far without BitBuilt. I'd recommend learning because you'll be able to make more, better ones once you do. That's just how I see it anyway.

Portables
Wii Laptop V2.0, GameCube SPITE
i know it see,s silly with the switch, but I really want a wii portable. I understand the costs are high and timeline for delivery long. If someone has the bandwidth for a project like this please reach out to me and let's discuss costs, deposit, etc. thanks so much!
I don't like the idea of doing one for a commission, because if I screw it up, well crap lol But I am currently working on a GameCube portable that I will be selling when complete, I'll hopefully have it done in a couple months. I'll PM you when I've finished and see if it's something you would be interested in.

Portables
sin^2(x) + cos^2(x) +e^(i*pi)
I don't like the idea of doing one for a commission, because if I screw it up, well crap lol But I am currently working on a GameCube portable that I will be selling when complete, I'll hopefully have it done in a couple months. I'll PM you when I've finished and see if it's something you would be interested in.

Status
Not open for further replies.