Worklog The Destinii - Pengarde's first Wii Portable

Hey all
I've thrown quite a few hours into this and am now proud to present the first few baby steps in this portable!

After much trial and tribulation, I have successfully installed PortablizeMii. Thanks to @Wesk , @GingerOfOz , @cheese , and everyone else who helped me through this. After much confusion and testing, it turns out the problem was....
I had bought a fake MicroSD card
So that felt bad

But after all was said and done, I got it installed just barely today.

The other step was that I actually started having a case printed, the Louii's, because I think it looks super sleek and I have nowhere near the skill necessary to design my own. Anyway, I also didn't have access to a printer and didn't want to rent one, so I asked a friend to do it for me. He said he would do it, and just yesterday we started. I realize that the first step after getting PM installed probably isn't to do the case, but I wanted to get it done.

With that said and done, I've got a few questions.
  • Do you think I can manage to stuff a "USB-C PD Charging + Internal USB Drive" in the Louii's fairly small case along with everything else necessary? If not, is there a solid guide for relocating USB ports anywhere?
  • Where can I get some orange tact switches? I see grey ones everywhere but Ginger told me that the orange ones were way better.
  • After relocating the u10 and bluetooth module, what is the next step?
  • When I used the ISO to WBFS tool, I got an RSBE01_Super Smash Bros. Brawl.wbf1 and an RSBE01_Super Smash Bros. Brawl.wbfs ; is this formatted correctly?
  • Probably more questions to come

Other than that, I'm feeling really good for this portable's future, let me know what you guys think.

~Pengarde

How many tact switches do you need? I have spares send me a pm and we can figure it out.