Stripped screws

So I have been a lurker on the site or a long while, and I wanted to do a project and I finally for one of the first times in my life I have the funds to make a wii electronics project, but as I was opening my wii, the the tri wing screws feel either stuck or basically stripped, so what are some ways y'all deal with this?

Attachments

If you have a "dremel", use a metal cutting disc and make a slot in that screw, then use a screwdriver to remove it.

It's worth remembering that metal dust can be harmful to electronics, so try to protect these parts from this dust.

If you have a "dremel", use a metal cutting disc and make a slot in that screw, then use a screwdriver to remove it.

It's worth remembering that metal dust can be harmful to electronics, so try to protect these parts from this dust.

THANK YOU; also duly noted

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
The tri-wing screws on the disc drive housing don't need to be removed btw. They're holding the two halves of the drive together, but only the big flat ones need to be removed to detatch the drive itself from the Wii