Question Red Board with 2s2p problem

I'm using the "RedBoard" battery protection charging board. I have a 2s2p config. 3.7v 3400mah battery setup attached, @ 7.4v 6800mah respectively..Its wired correctly I believe because it does charge. Very slow though @1amp..I just bought a 4 slot battery charger to charge them and test out battery life at full capacity with my portable. At around 4.0 volts each I tested it out and almost instantly my indicator went from 3 bars (of 4) down to 2 and after a few more minutes went down to 1 bar..I'm estimating battery time around 30-45 minutes tops at full capacity..they're draining way to fast...when I use the 12v wall plug everything's fine and the indicator stays full..obviously... it's a 4 step indicator, for 2s2p it translates to 1 bar-6v to 6.6v, 2 bars-6.6v to 7.2v, 3 bars- 7.2v to 7.8v, and 4 bars (full) 7.8v to 8.4v..I'm using Panasonic Green batteries, when checked they still have around 3.9 volts on them..which translates to 7.8, and it should show full battery instead of almost dying..I just read that the indicator should be soldered to the B+, and B- of the Cbm board, currently I have it soldered to my power switch. Maybe my batteries cant handle all of what im powering? 12vfan, which runs on my output of 7.4 but wont run off the 5v reg., I tried. Same with the screen....1v, 1.1v, 3.3v, 5v regs, USB port(5v), battery indicator, GC+(3.3v), 1w8ohm speakers (bom)..Any help would be appreciated thanks, I def. Wanna fix this because it's pretty pointless to have a portable that has to be plugged in to play..lol

Edit: I might have solved my own problem looks like the battery holders I'm using "el-cheapo China brand" has some loose wires I plan on using gold battery Contacts in the case so hopefully that'll fix my issue

Last edited: