Question question about the 3v battery

Hi, I'm making a laptop, I already soldered the MX chip but it is necessary to put the 3v battery in it? If I don't put it in, what would the problem be and if I put it in, what would be the advantage? I can leave it without the 3v battery, thanks for replying

Portables
The battery for the MX chip only deals with real time clock, so unless you're looking to play games that utilize the RTC (basically, Animal Crossing) then don't worry about it. If you are worried about it, chuck it in there as it shouldn't be that big of a deal to wire up and is so small you'd really have to be maximizing space to the extreme for it not to fit

[QUOTE = "JustinTime007, publicación: 50420, miembro: 11604"]
La batería del chip MX solo se ocupa del reloj en tiempo real, por lo que, a menos que esté buscando jugar juegos que utilicen el RTC (básicamente, Animal Crossing), no se preocupe. Si le preocupa, colóquelo allí, ya que no debería ser un gran problema conectarlo y es tan pequeño que realmente tendría que maximizar el espacio al extremo para que no encaje.
[/ CITA]

If you say that it is only for a game it is not worth it but if it affects some emulator such as n64 or gameboy if I would be interested in placing it

Portables
hmm eso si yo no se.. el MX por seguro se necesita por los emuladores pero no creo que sea necesaria la bateria