Ps2 pms pcb

I understand that the bitbuilt store used to sell the PS2 PMS boards, and that the store is down permanently it seems.
Does anybody know where I could find the public files for the PMS board?.

I couldn't find it on g-man's github, or anywhere like that.

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
I don't think the PS2 version of the PMS was given its own git. It was built from the OG RVL-PMS, but IIRC had linear regs for 3 of the more sensitive voltage lines. @Gman can answer for sure.

Giant bump I know. I’m also looking for a PMS for a PS2 and have no idea how to design one myself. Is there any way I could get a run down on how to modify the RVL-PMS to work for a PS2? (Explained like you would for a toddler if possible)

Giant bump I know. I’m also looking for a PMS for a PS2 and have no idea how to design one myself. Is there any way I could get a run down on how to modify the RVL-PMS to work for a PS2? (Explained like you would for a toddler if possible)
i as a newbie like you , i spent sometime to do research and what i figure it out is there's pms design document ( gbr file ) but that pms is for wii not ps2 , i've seen other videos about ps2 portable on youtube and i nocticed one of them use pms and list it as pms for wii not ps2 ! so my guess is wii and ps2 share the same power usage so wii pms can be use on ps2 ! there's rvl-pms for wii in gbr file , bom file on internet ! do some search then take that to pcb manufacture and ask them to make it for you ! hope that help !