Question PortablizerMii sysNAND saves and channels

Someone knows how to make wii games access the sysNAND save files using portablizermii as loader? And loadchannels, nintendont read real memorycards?

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
Someone knows how to make wii games access the sysNAND save files using portablizermii as loader? And loadchannels, nintendont read real memorycards?
Portablizemii uses neek2o to load Wii games, therefore all saves are loaded from the USB drive. We have removed the option to use memory cards with nintendont, also because using real memory cards wouldn't patch out the MX chip and some games would have issues with missing fonts. If you want to use real memory cards you could load nintendont as an homebrew and load the games from there.

Portablizemii uses neek2o to load Wii games, therefore all saves are loaded from the USB drive. We have removed the option to use memory cards with nintendont, also because using real memory cards wouldn't patch out the MX chip and some games would have issues with missing fonts. If you want to use real memory cards you could load nintendont as an homebrew and load the games from there.
Can i copy my sysnand saves to a sd card and from sd card to my emunand by system menu of the emunand? If not. How can i do this?

About the nintendont it's true. I try to load from homebrew tab and it loaded the saves on real MC. I wonder if is there a nintendont config file for work only with portablizemii stored on usb drive. I could edit, my wii board have the MX chip anyway.

Thanks one more time.

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
You may need to install CIOS 249 and 250 to make the save manager work correctly. I've had some Wiis that needed 249, some that didn't. It's odd.