Question Portablizemii question

Nick

this pops up when I scroll to the top and press on the emulator shortcut, how do I refresh the cache so it can find my n64 roms and is there a way I can have it auto refresh so I don't have to do this all the time?

Attachments

this pops up when I scroll to the top and press on the emulator shortcut, how do I refresh the cache so it can find my n64 roms and is there a way I can have it auto refresh so I don't have to do this all the time?
While you're on that screen, hit the home button and there's an option to refresh the cache at the bottom of the list

Nick

Is there a GameCube controller button that does the equivalent? I'm planning on making a portable and may leave out the wii sensorbar which would make using the plus button impossible

ShockSlayer

the real
Portables
please do not ask!!!! I will NOT respond
You probably shouldn't be launching emulators from neek2o either.

Nick

Alright sweet that all worked well. Is there a simple button combination that will exit the emulator/rom or do you have to turn off the wii everytime and start over?

Nick

Also is there a way to get shortcuts to the emulators to appear on this main page or no?

Attachments

cheese

the tallest memer in town
Staff member
Also is there a way to get shortcuts to the emulators to appear on this main page or no?
If you move the left stick on a gamecube controller (equivalent to pointing at the screen with a wii remote), you will get a little cursor. If you point that to the top of the screen you will get a list where you can choose "Emulators".

Alright sweet that all worked well. Is there a simple button combination that will exit the emulator/rom or do you have to turn off the wii everytime and start over?
http://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/hotkeys-and-shortcuts.393/

Nick

Now I'm having a n64 emulator problem I boot into that shortcut, and it shows all my roms for about 2 seconds then the screen cuts to black? Any ideas?

Nvm I fixed it it was because the covers were in jpg format instead of png which caused the system to go bonkers.

Last edited: