Question Portablize Mii menu opens like this.

Hey so uh portablize mii is opening with this glitchy screen it works perfectly fine beyond that but I don't know what I should do.

You should probably also attach a file of what this glitchy screen looks like. It might be due to your flash drive. Compatability with flash drives isn't the best with Portablize mii. What flash drive are you using?

You should probably also attach a file of what this glitchy screen looks like. It might be due to your flash drive. Compatability with flash drives isn't the best with Portablize mii. What flash drive are you using?
(Oops sorry I thought I sent this pic in lol)
I'm using a 16 GB Sandisk brand flash drive I got from a Walgreens. That is also uploaded below.

Attachments

Wow. I've never seen Portablize Mii like that before. Is your flash drive formatted to FAT32 with 32kb clusters?

(Oops sorry I thought I sent this pic in lol)
I'm using a 16 GB Sandisk brand flash drive I got from a Walgreens. That is also uploaded below.
Its probably the flash drive I'd recommend using a FCR-MRG2 kingstion micro sd card adapter with a samsung evo micro sd card If that doesnt work id ask someone else

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
Have you redownloaded the pack and moved fresh files to the USB? The background file may have slightly corrupted.