Portable wii case spray painting questions

hello all.
i have some questions to ask about spray painting your portable wii case, i have never done anything like this so my knowledge on it is very small, if it helps i had printed in 3100utr from pcbway
- i heard about wet sanding, what advantages does it offer over regular sanding and what grit sandpaper should i use during the prep phase
- if primer is needed what type works best and how many layers should i use
-what type of spray paint is best for this application and how many layers of colour should i use
- and finally will one layer of clear coat work?
all help is greatly appreciated

Wet sanding stops the sand paper from getting gummed up from the particles you remove while you sand, and in my experience it makes the surface much smoother. You need a special kind of sand paper for wet sanding though.

I only really do air brushing, so I can't speak on aerosols, but I do know you shouldn't mix types of paint, so try to stick with a single brand?

Finally, it depends. Generally one clear coat won't be enough. The whole purpose of the clear coat is to be the armor that protects the paint underneath, and to provide a uniform finish. If your paint is monochromatic, then you may not need to care about that. But it never hurts to add that second or third layer. It's only 0.1 mm extra.