Question Please Help This!

dababy

Hey all recently I was working on my portable and had it wire up to test. When I powered on the console I heard a high pitched buzzing the screen flickered than out. Now I can’t find any life in the portable, did I fry the pms-lite? thanks

Attachments

dababy

as i was looking further for an issue i decided to retake voltages from the wii regulators. all was going fine until i came to 3.3v which turned out to be grounded. i made sure no ground lines were touching and it was still grounded. has anyone else had this problem? and does anyone have any tips? please reply if u have anything i can try, thanks

Portables
Can you upload better picture of the pms lite and back of the wii also what’s up with these connections ?
D01C28B4-026D-4CFD-B745-728CB8061DF5.jpeg

Portables
Portables
You could also connect the usb pd to pms lite and a battery nothing else and power on to check voltages to make sure your getting correct voltages.

dababy

Ok I’ll try that tomorrow, today I removed all my wiring and the wii had the right voltages and so did the pms which I am super thankful for because I thought I fried either my wii or the pms. also thanks for the tip abt following pikmins work log, that is much easier than the documents on 4layertech

Portables
Ok I’ll try that tomorrow, today I removed all my wiring and the wii had the right voltages and so did the pms which I am super thankful for because I thought I fried either my wii or the pms. also thanks for the tip abt following pikmins work log, that is much easier than the documents on 4layertech
Glad to hear that hopefully you don’t run into anymore problems.