Question Not booting into the RVL loader.

Hello everyone, I'm having a problem with my first portable wii from booting into the RVL loader.
I changed the string to a bigger string. but it doesn't work
which used to be able to use usb normally before trimming the board Please give advice..

Attachments

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
You need to use wire with thinner jacketing, and twist the two USB data wires together tightly like a helix. USB is a differential data signal, so the wires must be tightly coiled together so that any interference affects both wires equally. We recommend magnet wire for this, or thin kynar wrapping wire.

Hello everyone, I can't fix USB booting as I have been worrying for days. All this was helped. As I have done, USB booting is not caused by improper power on at 1.15 point, 1.15 v point is important, as well as using your usb it should be and now it's back. normal I thank everyone and I love this group.
thank you

Attachments

i am from thailand
My language I hope you can understand English.
Has the group opened a power shop for wii portable yet? Because creating a power source from me is not a standard.. thank you all

Portables
i am from thailand
My language I hope you can understand English.
Has the group opened a power shop for wii portable yet? Because creating a power source from me is not a standard.. thank you all
If you mean is there a store front for something like the old rvl PMS, there is an updated souped up model now.

New rvl-pms 2

There is a variety of other portable goodies on the site too