Solved New PCB Meme (help pls)

Mumble

Portables
For reference, I'll use this image:

So, I'm having a problem with my PCB (surprise), I wired up my batteries, hooked up the output to my Wii, but saw no LED. I checked for shorts in my soldering, but I couldn't find anything. After looking for a while, I grabbed my multimeter, and checked the voltage on the output from the batteries to the PCB.

Pin 1 - 2 Read 3.7v.
Pin 1 - 3 Read 7.2v
Pin 1- 4 Read 10.4v
And pin 1-5 Read 10.4v.
Output 1 and Output 2 read 1.4v. (Answer to the Wii not powering)

I also did measure each cell to make sure they were all good, and they all read 3.7v.

I examined every detail on all pins, but couldn't find anything. I even resoldered everything, but still nothing. Either one, I'm destined to be a meme with PCB's, or two, the PCB I bought was just cheap and doesn't work right.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/4S-20A-1865...867503?hash=item41c601982f:g:xegAAOSwUSZZloqB
This is the PCB I bought. Has anyone used it, and if you got it working, could you give me some advice on it outputting more than 1.4v?
If you haven't used it, do you know a 14.8v PCB that does work?

cheese

the tallest memer in town
Staff member
Did you connect the charger to the output pins? If not, there will not be any output.

Mumble

Portables
Did you connect the charger to the output pins? If not, there will not be any output.
I do recall a while back you mentioned I needed to charge my PCB. I'm not certain what you mean by this, would you mind letting me in?

cheese

the tallest memer in town
Staff member
I see your confusion now. Generally we don't use those kinds of chargers because it is inconvenient to take the batteries out, charge them, put them back, and reset the protection circuit. To reset it, connect ~12v to the output pins. Then it will output power again.