Worklog My new old project, the NINTENDONT PLAYSTATE

I'm not that good at taking photos, I take them on top of my bed, I apologize for that, but my project is based on the Nintendo Playstation, the canceled console from Sony's collaboration with Nintendo.

The box is entirely made of acrylic and respects the design of the project I made based on photos from the auction where it was sold for 360k dollars.

it will have a CD driver just for decoration, I'll put a board from a Chinese clone of the SNES that I bought on Aliexpress, and maybe a raspberry pi just to play Playstation games, if the community has another way to run Playstation games on a small board I'm open to suggestions.

It will be a unique console and I'm putting a lot of love into it, I found some people on YouTube making a replica of it but I didn't like the result and decided to make my own, I ask for understanding about updates to my project

I will leave you some useful links:
My project in thingiverse:

There is no longer a link to my SNES clone, this one must meet the requirements:

here SFDX Show makes a clone of the console and in the end I didn't like it, I believe he didn't do it well, but it's a good reference:

Attachments

Update 03/31

The top is almost finished, all the parts glued with acrylic glue and the cartridge fitting reinforced with screws, also made the part where the AV, power, system change and HDMI connections are located, that's it for now, I hope to finish this by April or May

Attachments