Question looking for a good 5" screen for my portable

I've finally gotten gotten around to ordering parts for my Gwii and the only two parts I've had issues getting are the wii-pms out of stock right now hopefully it'll be in stock soonish and a the screen. I'm not really sure what screen to get if i could get some recommendations that'd be great. also depending on the difficulty and increase of video quality i might do the VGA mod so if i could get advice on that/ a screen that's compatible with both VGA and composite that would also help quite a bit. Thanks in advance!

Well I'm not sure if this is good advice, so wait until someone more experienced agrees with me, but those backup camera screens on eBay might work.

Downsides: Only AV input
I don't know if they are 4:3 (please reply if you do know)

PS: Not trying to hyjack your forum, but I'm not very informed on screens and don't see why this wouldn't work.

Noah

retired
Portables
Well I'm not sure if this is good advice, so wait until someone more experienced agrees with me, but those backup camera screens on eBay might work.

Downsides: Only AV input
I don't know if they are 4:3 (please reply if you do know)

PS: Not trying to hyjack your forum, but I'm not very informed on screens and don't see why this wouldn't work.
Nah the one wudopecker linked is the correct screen for the G-Wii. The case was designed around a specific panel so that's what you need to use unless you plan on modifying the case files to support a different display. Also, as you mentioned AV only is a huuuuge downside when it comes to the Wii, especially on this panel. Using the VGA patches it's a night and day difference between composite and VGA, and composite quite frankly looks like dogshit when you put the two side by side.

Nah the one wudopecker linked is the correct screen for the G-Wii. The case was designed around a specific panel so that's what you need to use unless you plan on modifying the case files to support a different display. Also, as you mentioned AV only is a huuuuge downside when it comes to the Wii, especially on this panel. Using the VGA patches it's a night and day difference between composite and VGA, and composite quite frankly looks like dogshit when you put the two side by side.
Oh, okay then I was going to use it with my portable but I didn't think composite video on a 5 inch screen would look that bad. So, I guess I'll just spend the extra $30 to get that screen.

Portables
just checked the link again is there similar displays shippings insanely long for this one or will i simply have wait until march for the display?
I couldn't find it besides on AliExpress where you could pay for super fast shipping, but not sure how accurate super fast shipping is on there so ymmv

Most eBay buyers from China seem to be away for Chinese away that's why you probably have to wait till march