Question load games on portablize mii

Fiskers1208

BANNED
hello, I just downloaded portablizemii, and I realized that you load games off of a USB drive. I have watched other videos on youtube and they load games off of a SD card, how can I load games with the SD card?

Luke

Portables
PortablizeMii doesn't support it and you wouldn't want to do it anyway because relocating the sd card slot is a pain. If for whatever reason you must have your games on an sd card rather than a usb drive, some usb sd readers can be used with PortablizeMii. Gman has done this with some of his portables.

Gman

RTFDS
Staff member
PortablizeMii doesn't support it and you wouldn't want to do it anyway because relocating the sd card slot is a pain. If for whatever reason you must have your games on an sd card rather than a usb drive, some usb sd readers can be used with PortablizeMii. Gman has done this with some of his portables.
Yes, the Kodac usb to sd adapters work with portablizemii. I was short to switch over to USB, but once I did, I wished I had sooner. There are way more options and features when using a usb drive versus sd card. yea SD cards are slim but you will be much better off going usb all the way.