Question Little battery questions

Here i am whit another thread(hoping is the last i need to do)
In the gcp i want to do will be the oem regulator (so 11.1v,14.8v) and a 12v screen
So i need a bettery pack of at least 23.1v
I found on amazon 10 rechargeable batteries on 3.7v and 1200mah each one.
I made some calculations and i figured out that 7* series batteries+5* parallel batteries will made 6000mah 25.9v battery pack.

*The batteries are 10 but 2 of them will be both in series and parallel in the diagram i made

1)i need to know if the diagram i made is possible(i'll upload lather now i can't)
2)if yes i need a 26v charger or it's ok lower voltages too?
3)and anyway where i have to wire the + and - of battery pack to the gamecube mobo?

Thanks

Noah

retired
Portables
You wouldn't need a 23v battery. Voltage doesn't work by use adding up all you use but rather with current draw. If I had 30 Gamecubes plugged into one outlet the outlet would still only output 120v, not 3,600v. Whether or not the outlet could supply the current required to power the outlet is another story.

If you're using the stock regulator which isn't recommended due to dismal battery life a 14.8v battery pack should do you just fine.

Madmorda

Painting Queen
Portables
http://www.zbattery.com/Connecting-Batteries-in-Series-or-Parallel
Here is a link to a website that explains batteries a bit. I suggest not building your own battery pack though if you are new to batteries since they can be a bit finnicky and it costs a bit more. For my gcp, I used the stock regulator with a 12v 6000mah talentcell battery pack. It wasn't the greatest, but it has a charger and a charge protection circuit and you can just plug it straight into your gc without needing custom regulators. That may be the easiest way of doing it unless you really want to get into it. (Which I assume you don't if you're using stock regulators). I'd look around for some premade battery packs and see what there is before deciding either way. :)