Question Issue when I exit to system menu

Portables
I’m new with the wii and I’m currently building a gwii. When I try and exit to system menu from the rvloader I get a black screen. So I entered the safe menu and when I try and exit to system menu from there I get this message. Any help is appreciated thanks in advance
80ECDFFE-FB48-460B-B2B5-B8D847B7D289.jpeg

Portables
I’m new with the wii and I’m currently building a gwii. When I try and exit to system menu from the rvloader I get a black screen.
I can't say much to what that error is but by default the system menu, I'm assuming you mean the normal startup screen the Wii boots to, requires that the Bluetooth be relocated on the trim. If it isn't it's normal to get a black screen trying to go there from RVloader, it's one of the methods to test that Bluetooth was relocated properly

Portables
Yea the normal startup menu I wanted to connect a wiimote, I did the Bluetooth relocation and I checked all my wiring and it seems ok. When I launch a game I press b and set Bluetooth to no the games still run idk if this means anything about it working or not. here a picture of my wiring.
A293A290-01B2-434F-BEAE-FC51B9EB2C71.jpeg
CC21B124-CFC2-4F65-833F-F8F24D432A44.jpeg

Portables
So I'm gonna suggest that you do the data lines of the Bluetooth module like the usb data lines, these sometimes can be gotten away with not twisting but in my experience a tight twist is more reliable, you can always show the top as well to see if the magnet wire got connected to the GPU vias fine.

Choosing to set Bluetooth as no, means you won't be able to use a Wiimote it ignores bt and would need to configure gc2wiimote to run the game instead, if it doesn't have native GC controller support.

Portables
So I'm gonna suggest that you do the data lines of the Bluetooth module like the usb data lines, these sometimes can be gotten away with not twisting but in my experience a tight twist is more reliable, you can always show the top as well to see if the magnet wire got connected to the GPU vias fine.

Choosing to set Bluetooth as no, means you won't be able to use a Wiimote it ignores bt and would need to configure gc2wiimote to run the game instead, if it doesn't have native GC controller support.
I checked the continuity and the connection seems ok. I scratched the area circled in red and tested continuity from here to the solder spots and it works.
D0516DF9-C797-4566-8CF1-15233AE6A7BE.jpeg

Last edited:
Portables
UPDATE. I decided to lift motherboard just to make sure everything was connected. I saw 1 wire came loose so I soldered new wires twisted this time, like you suggested so hopefully this will fix the problem.