Question I dont have access to a RVL-PMS board what can I do instead?

I dont know much and I have been searching everywhere but I just can't find anything about the newer diagrams the diagrams i saw are about 7 years old. It has got to change. I am also limited on what I can get. Any recommendations?

CrazyGadget

Crazy Helpful, CrazyGadget
Portables
???
You'll have to be a bit more specific in what you're looking for, but I'm assuming that it's some kind of BMS / regulator setup. I'm also assuming the reason you don't want a PMS is because you're outside the US and shipping is expensive. You can find many different pre-made BMS boards (charge and protect) one that has been and is still pretty popular is the "red board" (even though it's black now). As for regulators, you'd need to some research into those. Do you want to design your own custom PCB, or do you want some COTS modules like the PTHs? Those diagrams you saw may be old, but if you're not going the route of buying a PMS or making your own custom PCB, you'll pretty much still be sticking to those.

You'll have to be a bit more specific in what you're looking for, but I'm assuming that it's some kind of BMS / regulator setup. I'm also assuming the reason you don't want a PMS is because you're outside the US and shipping is expensive. You can find many different pre-made BMS boards (charge and protect) one that has been and is still pretty popular is the "red board" (even though it's black now). As for regulators, you'd need to some research into those. Do you want to design your own custom PCB, or do you want some COTS modules like the PTHs? Those diagrams you saw may be old, but if you're not going the route of buying a PMS or making your own custom PCB, you'll pretty much still be sticking to those.
Well i dont a problem with regulators because my wii portable is going to have an untrimmed wii in it. Also i have the bms (4s 20A) and batteries (4s1p) but i dont really have an idea how to use them. I just want to be able to charge my batteries with usb-c and i want to power on and off with a button.