How to use ps vita joysticks in your portables

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
It's a good thought, but I don't think many people use the PSP joysticks. 3DS sliders have better range, and the GC+ lets them function identically to stock joysticks. Still a good link to have though.

Frog

It's a good thought, but I don't think many people use the PSP joysticks. 3DS sliders have better range, and the GC+ lets them function identically to stock joysticks. Still a good link to have though.
eh i like the vita sticks better then the 3ds sliders as they are actual joysticks like the ones unlike the 3d sliders and psp analog stick.

with a micro controller and a one of those fps freaks you can increase the range but i dont understand programing too well.
http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=31837.0;wap2

I have some spare vita sticks somewhere im going to try to trace the lines further back to see if i can just wire to the cable

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
eh i like the vita sticks better then the 3ds sliders as they are actual joysticks like the ones unlike the 3d sliders and psp analog stick.

I have some spare vita sticks somewhere im going to try to trace the lines further back to see if i can just wire to the cable
I agree with you there. They feel much nicer to use.

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
The GC+ can work with psvita ones as well, although the reason why nobody uses them is that they are very sensitive and so it's hard to make small movements