Question GC+ Thumb sticks not working in Twilight Princess.

Hey guys,

I am starting this thread because I am essentially out of ideas. I have a GC+ wired into my portable Gamecube. The Thumb sticks work for literally every game I have tried with the exception of Twilight Princess.

I know it isn't the wiring because as I said above, they work with every other game. With that being said, I did isolate the 3.3 voltage lines for the thumb sticks from the 1K ohm resistor to no avail. I have also tried many SD cards to no effect. I have tried the PAL ISO and I have tried loading the ISO from the SD gecko on slot B. Nothing fixes the issue.

This is driving me nuts. I go into the GC Controller test suite and everything works perfectly fine. I can play any other game, you name it and the thumb sticks work... This is only happening in twilight princess. Arrrgh Hahaha

Any help or suggestions are welcome at this point. I feel as though I have done everything outside of swapping out the GC+ for another.

ShockSlayer

the real
Portables
please do not ask!!!! I will NOT respond
Recently played Twilight Princess with the latest GC+ FW with no problems, so idk.

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
Was it giving issues with both sticks or only with the c stick?