[FS] Phendrana Keyboard Kits - Wireless Split Keyboard

OfflineRocket

2023 2nd Place
Portables
Unfortunately 0
Hey! First time posting in the sales section here, I recognize that I don't have many posts on BB, but I've got projects spread across tons of platforms, in the future I'm working on consolidating them in one place, but right now you can find them scattered across my social media: https://offlinerocket.com/social

I've got 2 Phendrana Kits for sale. Before I get too much into it, full details about Phendrana can be found here: https://offlinerocket.com/sc/phen

What is Phendrana? Phendrana is a wireless split mechanical keyboard that I designed, that runs on ZMK. They're based off the nrf52840, and can connect to any PC with bluetooth or wifi (this includes mobile devices, I've tested on my androids, but as far as I know it works on iOS too). Both sides are wireless, so you can really place them anywhere on your desk, and they can connect and switch between multiple devices. Battery life is pretty good too, on my board I usually get a few days of regular use (using after work and in the morning), but your mileage may vary depending on how often you use boards (you can opt to just use it plugged in too). They charge pretty fast taking only about 1-2 hours to recharge for multiple days of use

It's designed as a kit, so that means that certain parts aren't included, the parts required will be listed below. The kits are designed so that you don't require any soldering, the switches, battery, and even microcontroller are all swappable, and require no soldering at all. All these will need to be bought independently, links can be found on the website to the listings I bought from. I also wrote a brief assembly guide to go alongside the kit, that can be found here: https://offlinerocket.com/projects/electronics/phendrana/assembly

What's required? (aka what's NOT included, links can be found on the assembly page)
- Batteries
- Switches
- Stabilizers
- Keycaps
- USB-C Cables

These kits have both been verified to connect to each other, and have been verified that all backlight and keys work. There was a few errors in the design, so if you open it up, you might see some magnet wires, but I've taped these down onto the board, so they shouldn't come in the way of current operation. This will probably be the last time I'm selling them, as they're pretty tedious to build. The fixes are shown below:

20231206_213720.jpg
20231206_213807.jpg
20231206_213035.jpg

They're also already packed and ready to ship, I've got them in 3D printer filament boxes, so they're good to go. I currently type on this board, it's my favourite keyboard, just as the classic problem with PCBs, I had to buy them in packs of 5, so I decided to make extras if people want some.

Photos of the kits:

20231206_212736.jpg
20231206_212717.jpg
20231206_214045.jpg
20231206_212430.jpg
20231206_212442.jpg
20231206_212544.jpg

Demo of the keyboard when completed:

Pricing is $200 CAD + shipping ($30 CAD if within the US or Canada). I'll only take Paypal, as I prefer to use their invoicing system. Message me in this thread or PM if you'd like one, and we can start discussions. Feel free to ask for more information or photos, I can provide them

Attachments

Last edited:

OfflineRocket

2023 2nd Place
Portables
Unfortunately 0
Kit's are still available! Doing some cleaning, so would like them out of the way. I'll knock off shipping if you're within the States or Canada, and will knock off $30 from the shipping price if you're outside the US/Canada.

New price is $200 CAD flat for US/Canada