Worklog First Wii portable

Ok guys I have a weird problem that I hope someone has gone through before
Ok so my solder on my batteries doesn’t really stick that well so I decided to get battery holders instead
The problem is that the batteries won’t work on the red board unless it’s charging
And when I disconnect the charger and try to turn the Wii on no power is going through
And this is all with the battery holders
it worked fine when I soldered them

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/192176942843

These are the holder that I got

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
Ok guys I have a weird problem that I hope someone has gone through before
Ok so my solder on my batteries doesn’t really stick that well so I decided to get battery holders instead
The problem is that the batteries won’t work on the red board unless it’s charging
And when I disconnect the charger and try to turn the Wii on no power is going through
And this is all with the battery holders
it worked fine when I soldered them

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/192176942843

These are the holder that I got
Ya dun goofed son. You should have bought individual holders, that one is for two cells in series and doesn't have a M wire. You can still use it, but you'll have to solder a wire to the middle to use that with a red board.

cheese

the tallest memer in town
Staff member
The red board thinks your batteries are severely overcharged and is only passing power from the charger to the output... You have those wired in a 4s1p which that board doesn't support

The red board thinks your batteries are severely overcharged and is only passing power from the charger to the output... You have those wired in a 4s1p which that board doesn't support
Oh whoops still new so major error on my part
Is there a way for me to wire it to make it right or do I need to get new battery holders

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
You prolly also killed the red board by giving it 14.8v. The diode that passes excess charge current through works independently, so you most likely have a nice paperweight there.

Well the good news is that my board did not become a paper weight
I got the new battery holders and my red board works just fine (thank god)
I have everything almost set up except for sound
But I keep getting this error and I want to know if it’s just from heat or something else
73E35FB2-6AAA-43B0-8519-D56C81B4ACB2.jpeg

But I keep getting this error and I want to know if it’s just from heat or something else
View attachment 8488
From what I've read I don't assume the wii gets hot fast enough for that to be an issue?
Like it should boot before any given problems.

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
View attachment 8488
In my experience that is usually a USB issue, or you're using a dud ISO.

In my experience that is usually a USB issue, or you're using a dud ISO.
Well it might be a usb issue since it happened on all the games I have on there

I’ll test out another usb tomorrow and see how it goes from there

Ok so it’s been a while since I last posted and I have made some progress after a break cuz school
i got this broken DVD player as a case for my portable so it’s still laptop style
67EDE8A0-E0D4-4EAF-B40C-4FE6C41CA2FC.jpeg

im Only using some of the internals from these such as the power switch and headphone jack and speakers, I had to replace the USB port on it since it wouldn’t work but it’s all better now
7A6583F3-7CBD-4155-953D-94431D89A1D4.jpeg

i then gutted the unnessary items that was on the dvd pub and put some perfboard on top with some epoxy and added the stuff that was needed such red board audio amp power mii etc.
534D5D94-4726-4890-A93C-5BB6133AF265.jpeg

I also changed the screen with the google chrome book screen, it’s skinnier and lighter so that’s a good thing
but since the screen was bigger I had to modify the..top part?..bezel?.. to make the whole screen visible.
6C8F4025-BDE3-486C-99F0-51049FC10877.jpeg

I did some sanding to it and it looks better with the screen on it
013DF9B1-E7BD-47A9-A1C6-86F4EE136752.jpeg
03566960-627C-44E5-B3D7-C9EB67A507AF.jpeg

took a while to get vga to work since I had accident soldered h and v sync together so I spent some time getting rid of the solder
7C9D0853-6C48-4159-9F01-F7B4F310B652.jpeg

gonna Keep four of the buttons from the DVD player for the volume,reset and sync buttons, and put ports for go controllers, is gonna look better once I fill in some holes, prime it and sand some more, but that’s all I got for now, probably won’t be able to do more on it much since I need to get the paint and my city was one of the ones looted so it’s gonna be a while

Went to try to do Bluetooth today
Was pretty sure I had it done until my wii decided to start messing up on me when I did Bluetooth or I’d like to think so
I ended up with this...
70EFE933-6099-45F8-8C1E-E31A66907272.jpeg

it doesn’t boot to portablize mii just straight to this
I’ve already used different usb but I didn’t think I needed to since the one I was using was working just fine
So I took off the Bluetooth module and it’s still like this
Everything was working perfectly before I added it and it’s the only thing I have added since last week and like I said it was working perfectly now it doesn’t even want to boot or when it does it freezes
And before I had removed the Bluetooth, so before this happened, I went to test out a Wii game just to check if Bluetooth was working but I got black screen then a few seconds later it showed neek2o now loading for like 2 seconds then black screened and then my current problem happened (we’ll still same current problem but you get what I mean)
720CBDAC-4A58-4D1F-BCD5-92B46E346DBA.jpeg
40449993-DD3D-4AAE-898F-0E28C0F74C3D.jpeg

Tony39

Sei sicuro di aver cablato correttamente i colori e la sincronizzazione H/V? VGA utilizza la configurazione RGB, non YpBpR.
[/CITAZIONE]
Salve a tutti come faccio a far funzionare tutti i giochi gamecube in modalità progressiva ci sono molti che mi fa schermo nero grazie

Hi everyone, how do I make all the gamecube games work in progressive mode there are many that makes me black screen thanks