Calculation of power consumption

hi as shown in below i have done some thinking and i want to know your thoughts on this , ive been informed that in this post there are informations about power consumption of each voltage except for 1.8 v line which i will add myself ,

| Volts | Amps ·| Watts |
—————————————————————————
| 3.30V | 0.66A | 2.18W |
| 1.15V | 1.53A | 1.76W |
| 1.00V | 1.80A | 1.80W |
| 1.80v | 0.3A | 0.6W |
volts*amps=watts
5V*X=(2.18+1.76+1.8+0.6)
X=6.34/5 x=1.268 so a 5 volts power supply with capability of giving us 1.3 Amps is enough to turn on our system (only system) , am i right ( i have a doubtful feeling) but there are other factors too , like where does go excessive voltage before regulator ( does it turn into heat and gets wasted and then does that heat undermine our calculation since the real usage could be more ) and also i am doing all these calculations since i have a plan for powering my wii portable with a battery bank which normally is used for charging cell phones but with much larger capacity and capability of producing 2 Amps of current.

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
You also have to account for the power draw of your LCD screen, the audio amp, your controller board, etc. Cheap power banks also rarely output their stated max current. I remember Madmorda having to use an Anker 2.5A power bank in her build because 2A just wasn't enough current to drive the entire thing.

You also have to account for the power draw of your LCD screen, the audio amp, your controller board, etc. Cheap power banks also rarely output their stated max current. I remember Madmorda having to use an Anker 2.5A power bank in her build because 2A just wasn't enough current to drive the entire thing.
my real goal is to use the circuitry of a high power ,power bank as a solution for powering the board and maybe the amplifier since its cheaper and you get set of batteries with it but i think powering the lcd with another battery and board is also a good idea since i think lcd is a power hug because of the backlight , boards i have do support 5 volts input for driving the lcd , i am thinking of using a single 16850 with a high quality board for whole console except the LCD and another one just for lcd , BTW the stock fan of wii is 12 volts right ? do you know the power consumption of it ? is there a;ternatives to get a 5 volts dc fan?

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
The Wii's stock fan runs on 5v, and consumes minimal current. As for using multiple power banks, don't. It's safer and more efficient to use one good quality power delivery system. Any reason you aren't going to use a 4layertech PMS for this build? It's built for purpose and takes out all the guesswork.

The Wii's stock fan runs on 5v, and consumes minimal current. As for using multiple power banks, don't. It's safer and more efficient to use one good quality power delivery system. Any reason you aren't going to use a 4layertech PMS for this build? It's built for purpose and takes out all the guesswork.
unfortunately due to political reasons transferring money from/to my country is forbidden by US governments hence shipping to my country ( IRAN ) is not easy ,we are under US sanctions and due to that sanctions even if i could transfer and they could ship it to my address the price for us is higher in US dollars , each 1 $ equals 300,000 IRR ,before sanctions ratio was 1 $ to 10,000 IRR , so it's not cheap for me to spend 80$ plus shipping and it's not possible unless China provides the 4layertech PMS too which i doubt , i can buy things from China only!