Board scan BOARD SCAN PS2 79003

I bring another contribution and retribution to BitBuilt. This would not be possible without the teachings and inspiration this site shares.

Similar to the PS2 900xx board mapping, this PS2 79003 board mapping has the voltages on the board highlighted in color, making it easier to identify voltages. In this mapping I highlighted some components to facilitate the identification of the "path" that the voltages travel, you will see the MOSFET that switches the voltage from 8.5V to the 5.0V regulators, the "PS" of each voltage and the voltage components of 3.5V and "1.8V" of MECHACON Stand-by. I also bring the mapping and identification of part of the components of the board, this facilitates eventual repairs.

TopLayer TENSÕES EM CORES.png

Internal Layer TENSÕES EM CORES.png

BOTTOM LAYER TENSÕES EM CORES.png

COMPONENTES TOPLAYER.png

COMPONENTES BOTTOM LAYER.png

Top sem componentes.png
BOTTOM SEM COMPONENTES.png

TopLayer cobre.png

Internal Layer.png

BOTTOM LAYER COBRE.png

Just wanted to let you know, I was having a hard time finding information about a broken 79001 I bought locally.

With your beautiful diagrams and scans, I was able to quickly bring it back to life. You've saved a 79XXX from the dump, thank you!!!

Just wanted to let you know, I was having a hard time finding information about a broken 79001 I bought locally.

With your beautiful diagrams and scans, I was able to quickly bring it back to life. You've saved a 79XXX from the dump, thank you!!!
I'm glad to hear that my contribution helped you bring your PS2 to life.