BitBuilt's 2017 Summer Building Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
England Buckingham Palace with a fake tash
Portables
Nvidia Shield K1, Gpd XD, PSP cfw, 3DS cfw. more to come. sorry if soft-mod is not cool.
For those who don't want to dig through old posts, last year's fee was $2. Will that be the same this year? Also, any chance the Game Boy flash carts will be in the store before registration closes so I can hit 2 birds with one stone?
I don't live in america sorry i would love to go and meet you guys

Portables
Nvidia Shield K1, Gpd XD, PSP cfw, 3DS cfw. more to come. sorry if soft-mod is not cool.
I think its land of dreams and hope. England is ok its home. I have like a picture in my head from all the tv i watch and stuff and i do like america were friends in times of war and stuff. and im thinking i really should go to one of the events some time in my life i will have to save and get a i.t. job.im working on it and taking in as much as i can.

Portables
We literally killed thousands of your countrymen because they taxed our tea. Pretty solid relationship IMO.
that just sounds crazy and very mean........ im not fully English i was born in England and im very English but i do have some italian and jewish and scottish and so on in me. are queen has German in here before ww2 of course but were more civilized now

Status
Not open for further replies.