BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Quakers

Smash that like button!
Hello, everybody. Im very stoked to get into the portablizing community. Though with no experience, I'm sure I can eventually turn up great projects.

Hey guys! I'm new here and really surprised that a forum like this actually exists :D
I want to build a tablet like protable Wii with an external controller, I got some questions for you regarding that. I hope I can get some help from you guys!

Brand new thanks to Shank's G-Boy video. Finished a GBA Consolizer not too long ago, so I'm excited to try going the opposite direction with a build.

Good evening all,

Joined as I am into Nintendo handhelds but looking at setting up a Wii to play my old school console games. Hoping to find some useful information for my mod / build as I want to update the display output, ditch the power supply infavour of hopefully a USB input. I would also like to replace the disc drive with an SSD and if possible relocate the controller inputs to the front.

bdiddy

Hello everyone, looking forward to doing some fun things here, and looking forward to the G Boy ;-) Great job on the site, been surfing for a few days checking things out and decided to join. Cheers!

Hi people, I’m new and have zero experience with electronics. Though i’d love to try making a GBoy it’s quite expensive, at least with my funds and i’m worried about messing it up. If any of you veteran modders could suggest an easier (and cheaper) first project i’d be very grateful

Xerehm

hey guys, i've recently become really interested in owning a wii portable and after studying the subject a lot, i think i'll be ready to build one soon!

Hey everyone, been a lurker for a while. Have followed Shank, Gman, and Madmorda's youtubes. The G-Boy kit made this hobby seem accessible, and is also my reason for jumping in. Really cool community you've all set up here. Thanks for doing cool stuff!

Ceirt

Hi there,

as many others i just saw Shank's video, then i falled in love with the G-Boy and now i want to make myself one. so... before anything , thanks for the help and sorry for the problems xD

Hello! After researching for weeks, I finally feel ready to start modding things. I have done the U10 relocation with my Wii and I am soon going to trim it!

Hey everyone! Found this community through Shank's videos and currently trying to research towards my first modding project (putting a Wii into a Gamecube shell)

Portables
Hi! My name's Schmeeker, I'm a video game nerd with too much time on my hands. I love electronics, and I hope to be able to make a Wii portable one day. I've messed around with Raspberry Pi and Arduino, but my soldering iron has never been plugged in.

Hi there I came to the forums to see other people's mods, and possibly post mods I've made.